Are you looking for a unique community opportunity?
DCSCL is built on the ideals, commitment and strength of the people in our community. People who are willing to share their skills, talents and expertise to assist the society to achieve its objective – to support people with disabilities to become full community participants through training, education, support and advocacy.
If you are...
- enthusiastic and keen to share this enthusiasm with others
- a community leader who wants to mentor others
- looking for an opportunity to contribute to a cause
- action oriented
and you would like to...
- be part of a team
- be part of decision making processes
- develop ownership of a project
- make a contribution while building your own skills
- learn about community building
Contact us today to find out more!
Get more information about joining a team whose creativity, enthusiasm, hard work and love of our community has contributed to positive change, inclusion and the celebration of diversity.
We are CARF Accredited
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities has awarded the Dawson Creek Society for Community Living another three year accreditation, the highest level of accreditation available.
Text To Speech Reader
The Text To Speech Reader allows you to convert the entire web page to readable text. Simply click the icon in the bottom left to begin.