Volunteer & Student Information
DCSCL is built on the ideals, commitment and strength of the people in our community. People who are willing to share their skills, talents and expertise to assist the society to achieve its objective – to support people with disabilities to become full community participants through training, education, support and advocacy.
If you are...
- enthusiastic and keen to share this enthusiasm with others
- a community leader who wants to mentor others
- looking for an opportunity to contribute to a cause
- action oriented
If you would like to...
- be part of a team
- be part of decision making processes
- develop ownership of a project
- make a contribution while building your own skills
- learn about community building